Monday 8 April 2013

Albert Bridge - London





Originally uploaded by Ray Wise
Evening all.... Tonight I went down to Chelsea - on the South side of the River Thames (close to Battersea Park).. I accessed the river at two locations to get some shots off. This one was taken near the end of the shoot looking down river a the mighty Albert Bridge.



May I warn everyone at this point that if you are thinking of spending any time on the foreshore of this or any other river at low tide - beware! The mud can be very deep and is therefore a dangerous place to be.

You can see Battersea Bridge in the distance - I walked up to that section also and got some cool shots of the bridge and also the old warehouse with two large chimneys on Lot's Rd / Chelsea Creek... More from this shoot at a later date.. Time to clean my boots :)

http://raywise.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment