Thursday 25 August 2011

Thames 21 Photo Competition 2011

It was nice to be selected as a finalist for this years Thames 21 photo competition again - sadly I did not win but I did not expect to and seeing the other entries I was not surprised - very high standard and some great original shots... Here's me with my image.





This next one was my pick of the bunch by Helen Copland..


The next one won and was taken by Bethan Wilson so well done to her.



My photo was taken near Surrey Quays - a better view of it HERE on Flickr.


Thames 21 are a fantastic charity that help clean and keep clear London's Waterways.. you can help out at their gatherings - please check the WEBSITE if you are interested.


ALL the finalists photo will be on show at Three Mills until the end of September 2011

http://raywise.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment